922 Remote.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RisingForce

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 17, 2009
OH
Anyone knows if the remote supports UHF as well ?! I happen to have all my equipment in an area behind my TV and currently use the UHF remote to control my 622.
Will this be available on 922 ?!

Thanks Scott :)

Don't solo receivers usually get IR-only remotes? Why are they sending it out with a UHF remote?

Because that is the way it was designed. It uses the new 2G technology which means it operated in the 2GHZ range for ultimate range ever found on a DISH Network remote. Plus each remote has its own id# so no more remote addresses to remember.

Its a great remote.

Don't solo receivers usually get IR-only remotes? Why are they sending it out with a UHF remote?
My 612's shipped with UHF Pro 6.3 remotes set to UHF. Edited to add this blast from the past: My 4900 also came with a UHF remote.

Does anyone know if the 922 remote will work with a bose lifestyle 38 or vise versa??

Would like to controll both one remote and out of site
Thanks

Dave

Does the Bose unit receive IR or only UHF? I seem to remember that it only receives UHF but I may be wrong. If that is the case then you just need to see if the Bose Remote has a code for Dish (should be listed in the manual). If so it will work as the 922 works on the standard channel 1 IR signal remotes.

As far as I know the only remote that works for the 922 in UHF is the 32.0 remote due to the new ID and Frequ to sends at.

But if you take the 20-21 remote put it in IR (switch in the back) and set the remote ADDY to 1 and turn the IR on on the 922 then it would work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)