This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

922 S112 Update Friday?

It is normal. It is like having a mirrored tv2. Just wireless.

They added some nice features with this release, but I still think it's a failure. They still have yet to add basic features such as DishPass and manual timers. Also, they still haven't fixed the favorites list bug where you can't remove channels that you don't subscribe to. Someone needs to make sure they people at Dish know about this bug. Would be nice to have it fixed someday. I've called CSR's and told them but that obviously does nothing.

(
Dish fix bugs now that will be a novelty

We got the update last night. The receiver was stuck in a reboot. I pulled the power and rebooted it. Everything appears OK now.

The menu page shows software version 113 not 112 like others are reporting. Weird.

We got the update last night. The receiver was stuck in a reboot. I pulled the power and rebooted it. Everything appears OK now.

The menu page shows software version 113 not 112 like others are reporting. Weird.

I also got the 113 upgrade. I had the 112 firmware. Scott any word on what the 113 upgrade offers or fixes?

It's true. E* released S113 today, just two days after S112. My guess is that they forgot to add a feature or they found another bug it had to get fixed.

I wish they would do the networks like they did for the 722k the on dement for the tv shows are just in a to z. Maybe the next update they will.