922 S112 Update Friday?

Chris36 said:
I can finally watch on my iPod touch now for the last 3 weeks it keep saying error try again later must of been something in the update that it fixed the problem. I was going to call them this week I thought was something wrong with the box.

Another question when you watch something on the iPod it changes the channels on the second TV is this normal?? Or can you change a setting??

Thanks,

Chris

It is normal. It is like having a mirrored tv2. Just wireless.

They added some nice features with this release, but I still think it's a failure. They still have yet to add basic features such as DishPass and manual timers. Also, they still haven't fixed the favorites list bug where you can't remove channels that you don't subscribe to. Someone needs to make sure they people at Dish know about this bug. Would be nice to have it fixed someday. I've called CSR's and told them but that obviously does nothing.

(
They added some nice features with this release, but I still think it's failure. They still have yet to add basic features such as DishPass and manual timers. Also, they still haven't fixed the favorites list bug where you can't remove channels that you don't subscribe to. Someone needs to make sure they people at Dish know about this bug. Would be nice to have it fixed someday. I've called CSR's and told them but that obviously does nothing.

Dish fix bugs now that will be a novelty :D

We got the update last night. The receiver was stuck in a reboot. I pulled the power and rebooted it. Everything appears OK now.

The menu page shows software version 113 not 112 like others are reporting. Weird.

We got the update last night. The receiver was stuck in a reboot. I pulled the power and rebooted it. Everything appears OK now.

The menu page shows software version 113 not 112 like others are reporting. Weird.

I also got the 113 upgrade. I had the 112 firmware. Scott any word on what the 113 upgrade offers or fixes?

I wish they would do the networks like they did for the 722k the on dement for the tv shows are just in a to z. Maybe the next update they will.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts