922 Training Guide???

DISHinOhio

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 4, 2012
columbus, ohio
I just came across a Training Guide for The Hopper that looks like it was intended for use within DISH. It has lots of great, valuable information and is multiple pages in length. I have a 922, and i would like to have the same thing for it. Does anyone know where I can find this? its not just the start up guide you get when you get the receiver. The one for the Hopper has set up diagrams for different installations and all things like that. Something an installer could use as well. If anyone could show me a link to get one for the 922, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I just came across a Training Guide for The Hopper that looks like it was intended for use within DISH. It has lots of great, valuable information and is multiple pages in length. I have a 922, and i would like to have the same thing for it. Does anyone know where I can find this? its not just the start up guide you get when you get the receiver. The one for the Hopper has set up diagrams for different installations and all things like that. Something an installer could use as well. If anyone could show me a link to get one for the 922, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

There is this on DISH's website,select and download:

Manuals | MyDISH Customer Support

You can also press and release the Menu button and select Help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)