9300 Now A&E

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
This is my first post here (although a longtme member of the AVS forum). I am receiving 9301 but not 9300 on my HR 20-700. Who else gets 9301 but not 9300?

9300 nothing a searching for satellite in 2.
9301 a pretty snazy commercial in hd: call 1-800-656-3052 to make money on ebay!

in chicago with an hr20-700.

discovery channel is back on 9301; nfl network still on 9300.

You guys that are seeing the "NFL Network" on 9300... do you have the Sports Pack and/or Premium packages?

Just wondering, as someone posed the theory that the NHL logo on that screen means they are actually testing the NHL channel (which wouldn't be available without the sports pack) with NFL Network (which would) content, and I'm getting a 721 message on 9300.

I have Plus HD but not the sports pack, so this would seem to fit with that theory...

Its odd of how on my H20 i can get the Congratulations screen on 498 and also 9301.. now 9300 Im not subscribed to it so i dont get it (but yesterday it would show when it was A&E... now the other i have HR-20 700 and the welcome screen on 498 is black it was fine earlier in the day.. and 9301 is fine but yesterday i couldnt see A&E.. any1 have this issue having multiple tuners

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts