942 Install Question??

yukon

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 4, 2004
I am looking at getting a 942, but my question is this. How do you hook up two TVs in two different rooms?? Never Seen Component or DVI cables that long?? Am I missing something here, or is it two different Pieces??? thanks I know its a dumb question but i've never seen the box.

The second TV is SD only and doesn't support component or DVI cables. I still get the HD content on the SD feed, it's just downrez'd.

The second TV (and, potemtially, all your seondary TVs using Shared Mode) is reached by hooking the house coax to the back of the 942. All the secondary TVs will get an SD signal or a HD signal that has been downconverted -- only one set (your primary set) can view the HD channels in true HD.

My 942 is sitting in its box waiting for the kindly install person to arrive 6/23. By the way, it only took 7 days to get my 942 via UPS after ordering it through Dish Network directly.

I can't wait to send my 811 packing.

David Dietzel said:
My 942 is sitting in its box waiting for the kindly install person to arrive 6/23. By the way, it only took 7 days to get my 942 via UPS after ordering it through Dish Network directly.
Mine took 7 days also, and it's sitting waiting for the install on 6/21...can't wait!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)