942 to 622 upgrade credit - how long?

Walter L.

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2004
Portland, Oregon
It's been 1 month since I returned my 942 and still no $200 credit in my account. I just called E* to check and CSR told me that I should still wait 2-3 more weeks. Just wondering, how long it took to those of you who already got it?

I've not seen mine either. I know by the UPS tracking number that they got it on May 4th. I called them on June 3rd and after being hung up on twice (I assume no one knows how to transfer a call there) I was told my 942 DVR was still in "testing". Anyone else have similar experiences?
Thanks
-David

Returned my 942 1st week of May. The $200 credit was on my E* bill that I just got a few days ago.....so, for me, about a 5 weeks after sending the 942 back.

I upgraded on April 1st. However, I just recieved my $200 rebate last week. My rebate took the longest from the people I know of. The majority of them took about 2 weeks.

missed opportunity

Apparenlty, I'm a dumb@$$ and missed the window for rebate, however, it seems like they are just going to keep my 921 with NO compensation whatsoever.

They won't return the unit to me - they say "It is not possible".

When did DISH become thieves as well as crooks??:mad:

Anyone else have issues with this yet??? Sounds like some are still waiting on their credits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts