97w 11866v transponder

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rrob311

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2010
New England
Hi everyone I finally bought another dish to put in a different part of the yard to gain 97w access. It appears I have most of the channels but I am unable to get anything on the 11866v transponder. Can someone verify if this is a valid transponder still? or extremely weak?

They quit using that one over the summer for some reason. All the channels should be on other transponders.

cool. The 3 different lists I saw all show it as active. Hopefully someone does an update soon.

I wonder was the Kuwait channels on there I have not been able to hit the in a while and Kuwait 1 was very good at time with good programming and WWE.

I remember that the Kuwait channels moved sometime this year, but I can't remember whether they were some of the ones on the transponder in question, or if they were somewhere else. Anyway, there's three of them on 12029 H 21991.

Ya I was watching ktv2 in english today on that transponder. It is out right now due to the rain and me not peaking the signal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)