A Apple fanboy loves his Windows phone

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Speed
. The 900 doesn’t seem to lag the way the iPhone did at times. Everything seems to execute quickly. That I don’t think about it is probably the best compliment.

Dont get me wrong, the WP was fantastic in regards to speed (on par with iOS even), but lag and Iphone are two terms that are pretty far apart compared to any other sets on the market.

Do we really need a new thread for every person that chooses a windows phone. Is it really that big of news when they sell a windows phone?

Do we really need a new thread for every person that chooses a windows phone. Is it really that big of news when they sell a windows phone?

I thought that all of this stuff was supposed to go in one thread.

Well, there's the threads when they're returned, the threads where connecting them to an Exchange Server turns into a hassle because of the DEMAND for a certificate (lot of us small guys aren't overflowing with cash), the threads where some app isn't available, the threads where the telco tech support tells you that Microsoft products are incompatible with other Microsoft products, the threads they give away to show you a BSOD on your phone, ....... ;)

Well, there's the threads when they're returned, the threads where connecting them to an Exchange Server turns into a hassle because of the DEMAND for a certificate (lot of us small guys aren't overflowing with cash), the threads where some app isn't available, the threads where the telco tech support tells you that Microsoft products are incompatible with other Microsoft products, the threads they give away to show you a BSOD on your phone, ....... ;)

...don't forget the thread where I waited year after year after year to upgrade my WinMobile 6 phone only to say the hell with Microsoft, purchased an Android, and never look back after vowing that I would never willingly own a Windows Phoney.

...don't forget the thread where I waited year after year after year to upgrade my WinMobile 6 phone only to say the hell with Microsoft, purchased an Android, and never look back after vowing that I would never willingly own a Windows Phoney.

:up :up :D

You guys need something to whine about all the time in terms of post about whatever. Who cares how many posts we have. This is a forum where people actually post stuff. You do have the choice of not reading it. Or does it just clog up the forums? Really? Bitch about something real for once.