Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
Check out this news...

Man Found Beaten In Old Tiger Stadium - Detroit Local News Story - WDIV Detroit

Man Found Beaten in Tiger Stadium || WXYZ.com | WXYZ-TV / Detroit | Detroit News, Weather, Sports and More

I was working with the Old Tiger Stadium conservancy and they where paying $12,000 per month for security from November 08 till June 09. The demo guys take over to finish the demolition in June, and you think they would require them to have the same level of security than the Conservancy so this type of thing didn't happen!

Damn the distant fond memories I have of Detroit City...it's time to sell it to OCP and let RoboCop patrol the streets.
:D That movie was about Detroit but filmed in Dallas, where I lived at the time. In fact, the oil company I worked for was in one of the buildings they used for the cop station.

You got to be tough to live here. You know why are murder rate is so high? We shoot straighter.
Perhaps, but in Dallas it's tough to be a criminal...they'll shoot 'em coming, during, and after an attempted robbery. Castle Law rules! Heck, I even volunteered to watch my neighbors house while they're away at their home in Baton Rouge. :)

It's not easy being a Lion's fan either.
Hence the high suicide rate too... :p

Detroit homicide detectives only have a 30% clearance rate. That means you got a 70% chance of killing somebody in Detroit and getting away with it. Now that I know that, I got a few scores to settle....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts