A Big Thank You to Dish

stardust3

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2006
Current customer here with a 722 on DA. This past Friday I received an iPad from dish. It was totally unexpected. I do believe the reason I got it was from the refer a friend program. I'm nearly maxed out, I believe there might be 1 left. I need to check with dirt on that.

I've been pretty happy with all the bill credits + 5 free ppv. The iPad is just icing on cake. After playing with it all weekend I'm impressed with it. Even though it is an iPad 2 it's still a nice machine.

Thanks again Dish.

This is hillarious. :D In another thread in this same forum, a current customer was promised an I-pad for upgrading to the hopper and now he can't get it. He keeps trying to call to get someone in the upper chain to honor the promise from the csr who upgraded him and he is being given all kinds of HELL NO for it. You don't call and ask for sh*t and you get a FREE I-pad. Maybe you got the free I-pad he was promised by mistake. ;)

DISH is so clueless when it comes to what their right arm is doing from their left arm.:confused:

There is an iPad promo for customers that refer multiple friends so his does not seem to be an accident. I'll have to check out the other thread to see what happened there to know if he was lied to or not.

Scherrman is right there is a promo for existing subs to get an ipad. I was under the impression in order to qualify you have to have a hopper on your account & refer 3 new customers who also get hoppers.

What surprised me is I only have a 722, also the ipad just showed up without any kind of prior communication. However I know for sure that 4 of my referrals were 2 hopper systems with the 200 higher. Who knows the reason they qualified me, either way I'm grateful.

I referred 10 people for the year and love the $5 credits. I received a letter in the mail from dish stating that if I referred three more people and they signed up with the hopper I would get an iPad. Well guess what, I just received my iPad. Pretty sweet deal.

I guess this promo is only for certain rated customers? I've only used one referral so far, but I wonder if I would end up getting this Ipad promo if I continue to make referrals. Does it show up on My Offers?

I believe this is how the promo is suppose to work: The customer giving the referrals is suppose to have a Hopper and the 3 people referred must sign up for the Hopper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)