A call to make this the best Big Bang hangout on the net...

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
I am so impressed with the response to this forum, and particularly that it is growing on its own - and is certainly not "my" forum; I really want to see this grow into the best place to talk about The Big Bang Theory anywhere. In that spirit, I am asking for your help. I think we need to help those who still do not know the show learn more about it, and I'd like some help with two ideas:

1) Looking for people to write up character sketches for each of the main characters on the show (Leonard, Sheldon, Penny, Raj, Wolowitz, Leslie Winkle) - not anything long, but a couple paragraphs describing the character, their traits, what you like about them, info about the actual actor, etc... and I'll then edit and meld them all together into a character sketch thread that we'll post here.

If interested, respond to this message or PM me with the character you'd be willing to take a crack at.

2) Looking for volunteers to write up brief episode synopses of each new episode. We can take turns - but again, need volunteers; can't do that all myself. If interested let me know, and we'll work up a schedule.

The episode synopses can be a paragraph sum-up of the episode, with (most important!) the most memorable quotes from the episode. We don't need to have a line-by-line of the script; just a summary of the story.

Interested? I hope so.

I wish this show was longer. Problem with this show is it has ghost whispereritis. This week Penny showed off her boobs in this outfit or this halter top. Its all about her breasts IMO. The guys are very funny though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts