a CBS-2 NY 1/2 hr infomercial

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rang1995

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 30, 2003
Bergen co NJ
there was a VOOM 1/2 hour infomercial on CBS-2 --NEW YORK today @1 pm--that's not a small amt of change(for the number 1 market in regular time)

i wish somebody would record this and get it online somewhere.... i know my local has never showed the infomertial and I would think getting this on bit-torrent would yield some views.

I'm with jagouar...that would be great!! I don't watch CBS much, so haven't seen it in my area, either. I just sure hope they are stressing that you don't HAVE to have an HDTV to benefit from VOOM!! :D The emphasis on HDTV may have given people the false belief that if they don't have that $5,000 HDTV, they won't be able to use VOOM! :eek:

Vicki said:
The emphasis on HDTV may have given people the false belief that if they don't have that $5,000 HDTV, they won't be able to use VOOM! :eek:

alot of hdtvs have come down in price i was looking at the ads this week and they had some starting at 499 for crt, but still hd and crt's are supposed to give you the best pic just not that big of a screen.

hbk409 said:
alot of hdtvs have come down in price i was looking at the ads this week and they had some starting at 499 for crt, but still hd and crt's are supposed to give you the best pic just not that big of a screen.
You're absolutely right about the price drops, and I was exaggerating the price point...but it's kind of like with cars, when people first decide they may buy a new car, they want that shiny red Jag :shocked , not the nice little Jetta they can actually afford :no !

My real point was that they could still get VOOM even before they decide for sure to replace the old DeSoto! I think this is an aspect that has not been publicized enough, and might help accelerate the subscription volume. :) Vicki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)