A Dish rep on chat said they are getting Disney Junior? This can't be true.

It's possible this has nothing to do with a Contract per se, in this particular case. Soapnet was supposed to go away a year ago, and be replaced with Disney JR. At something like the last minute, a change was made and Soapnet was not ended by Disney, though Disney JR became available, but some carriers kept Soapnet and added DJR. I suppose it's possible what was going to happen last year is now going to happen and Soapnet will turn into Disney Jr.

When was the last time you conversed with a CSR that really knew what was going on? Everyone I have talked to in at least 10 years have been totally clueless about what was going on and most could barely read the script they are supposed to read with the canned stupid responses!

I've run into a lot of hopeless CSRs, but my point is that that doesn't make it right. If it was my job, I'd want to do it right, and if it was my company, I'd want my employees doing their jobs right. What's so hard to understand about that?

If it was my job, I'd want to do it right, and if it was my company, I'd want my employees doing their jobs right.
Great concept on paper. But the reality of near or at minimum wage puts a match flame to it.

I think DISH's CSRs job it to make the customer feel happy at the end of their call. If they say DISH is working to get Disney Jounior, its not a lie... but its not true either. :)

The CSR did their job and the customer left the phone call happy.

I guess I'm the only one who doesn't understand the need for three separate Disney channels (main, XD, Junior). Seems like another move to get more money for the same content by fragmenting. Waiting for the announcement of Disney - The Ocho. :rolleyes:

Seriously, considering the venom between Disney and Dish at the moment, I'd say that getting Disney Junior any time soon is a long shot.

Yeah we might get the HD channel we All hear about all of the time while we are waiting for more HD to be added it's called "SOON HD". :)

XD has shows geared towards teens
Junior is just that....for littler kids

but they're just loops of the same programming over and over. In this day and age of dvrs, we don't need 3,4,5 channels of looped programming. Record what you want and let the kids (both young and adult) watch off the dvr.

i talked to a CSR about Disney Junior and said we are getting it also.i hope we get the other DisneyHD Channels also.
You know, of course, when we will be seeing these channels lit up......................................SOON!:D

That's the thing ... most of the Disney Junior stuff was already being shown on Disney ... just now it can be shown over and over and over again, while Disney collects additional $$$ for a "new" channel.

Ask them if the "BONG" channel is going to be added I'm sure they will put request in for you. Selling the biggest baddest bongs all day long. LOL for medical grade pot.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys