A foot of snow on the ground and...

http://www.ventageneradoreselectricos.es/WebRoot/StoreES3/Shops/62212964/4FD5/BEBA/9198/139E/9B4E/C0A8/28B8/B4D4/Manual-kipor-Generador.pdf The carb looks like a bit of a pita,but for future reference,once you get it going again,it has a bowl drain.Carb is page 29 of the pdf.

Thank you very much. I will look at it tomorrow carefully. It is my understanding they used the same model number on two slightly different generators. Mine is the older one. Electric start worked but it drained the battery while running. Warranty worthless. So I pull start it.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I figured out why my satellite never went out even though we got 18 inches of snow. I had ice dams on my roof and water was coming in as a result and flowing down an inside wall and into my basement. So I had to go up on the roof to figure out why. I have a split level and the dish is on the top of the highest level. Well when I climbed up on the lower roof the snow was over 3 feet deep because good ole mother nature had blown most of the snow from the higher roof to the lower. I could see the dish completely in the clear! A few hours (ok 5) of shoveling and smashing 8 inch thick ice and the water stopped coming in. The good news is we're only getting 4 inches of snow on Tuesday, which is nothing and then a big warm up to the lower 40's by Thursday!!! BTW it was 2 degrees when I got up this morning. 40 will seem tropical.

In the 50s here, too. The vast majority of the snow is gone. Only bits left are on soil.

We are close to 30 here. I jinxed myself, only 4 inches of snow today and the dish went out. Good news is teen boys old enough to go up and clear the dish. Same accomplished with no damage and no injuries so I'm all smiles.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Almost hit 60F here today!Severe t-storms rolling through in the morning.The battle between spring and winter has begun.

Back at home, I'm hearing of 20° weather and mostly snow since Saturday. However, I'm in sunny Orlando!!! Hanging around for a couple weeks. Time to switch jobs from MA to NH schools is certainly over vacation week, which are different weeks. It's been 80°+ and sunny every day!!!

Last eveningit started raining then the temp dropped down to 32F. Just enough for the slush to loose my signal. Then the temp went back up and signal came back. Missed most of the first race of the Duel 125's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts