A full HD question

I didn't take you for a newer-generation-short-attention-span person. :oldwink
That just makes me think... I hate my generation. A bunch of entitled jerks that refuse to believe in consequences... Worse generation ever(until the new ones become adults).

True, but you gotta blame their parents, my generation. Glad I don't have kids...:biggrin
LOL, I know I cannot blame parents like my father. He was the shining example of what a perfect parent should be. He did not always make the right choices, but he always made sure that his kids were priority. He coached every single one of my baseball, football, basketball, swimming, tennis, and soccer teams growing up. He spent every minute he could working with me on my sports and improving me not just on the field but also teaching me a discipline you can only learn from parenting. I have seen my friends parents growing up, and now that I am coaching my niece's softball team, I notice there is a large number who feel they do not need to be involved and only want a babysitting service(funny story there about a mom mad when I cancelled practice because she had a date). It has always been my impression that parents should be more active in their kids life in every detail than any one else. I sit with my daughter and help her with her homework every night, and I am currently teaching both son and daughter how to catch and throw a baseball/softball, and how to bat off a tee. We go hiking(I am fat and broken so this is a big deal) and do everything together. We are a very close family, thankfully, and hopefully it does not change to much as they get older.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts