A Gifted Man

I knew they were going to cancel this bomb. I would of rather watched another year of the Boob whisperer. At least the scenery was pretty.

Unfortunately, Ghost Whisperer was getting too expensive and CBS was getting syndication bucks. Plus, it really did kind of stupid after she returned with the half-grown kid. I''m also not happy they killed The Defenders for this show when it was pulling-in better numers. Gotta love CBS...if they can't get 5-years out of a show it's going quickly.

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of A Gifted Man (it's Okawy) but leave it CBS to flush-down another show that is easily winning its timeslot:

CBS: "A Gifted Man" (8.4 million, 5.5/10)
ABC: "Shark Tank" (5.2 million, 3.2/6)
NBC: "Who Do You Think You Are?" (6.0 million, 2.4/4)
Fox: "Kitchen Nightmares" (3.8 million, 2.4/4)
The CW: "Nikita" (1.4 million, 1.0/2)

Good show last night...just finished watching. Moreover, this show is also doing well in the ratings...of course, this didn't prevent CBS from terminating The Defenders and they were drawing 9-10 million viewers in its Friday night timeslot last year.

9 p.m.

CBS: "A Gifted Man" (9.5 million, 6.1/10)
ABC: "20/20" (7.1 million, 4.7/8)
NBC: NAACP Image Awards (3.1 million, 2.1/3)
FOX: "Fringe" (3 million, 1.9/3)
The CW: "Supernatural" (1.7 million, 1.1/2)

I think CBS cancels shows that get over 9 million viewers because they have so many good shows to choose from. The bar is set much higher for Cbs shows then say CW shows. So they give a show some time and if something new comes along that may do better, they cancel an older one and replace it with a new concept. I am very surprised that Gifted Man is still doing as good as it is. I couldn't get through more than a couple of episodes and I deleted the timer.

2 March 2012: In Case of Heart Failure (9:00 PM ET)

"Michael discovers that Anna and a patient in the clinic have a special connection; Michael reunites with a friend who has a rare illness."

Don't forget to rate this episode over at IMDb.com: "A Gifted Man" In Case of Heart Failure (TV episode 2012) - IMDb

Like the show, hate the ongoing "In Case of..." titles - kinda like all the Hope/Crosby Road to.... movies.

Ratings are still good in its timeslot...but CBS appears to be hell-bent on cancelling this show:

9 p.m.

CBS: "A Gifted Man" (9 million, 5.9/10)
NBC: "Grimm" (4.8 million, 2.8/5)
ABC: "What Would You Do?" (4.6 million, 3.0/5)
FOX: "Fringe" (3 million, 1.9/3)
The CW: "Supernatural" re-run (1 million, 0.7/1)

Why do they want to cancel the show? I think it is a good one and it has the best rating for it's time slot. Another one is going to bite the dust?

I have been wondering if the doc himself has head issues seeing his deceased wife.

Another good show last night. Why is CBS going to calcel it? Because they are CBS and not NBC. The ratings for AGM are almost identical to The Defenders last year, and it got whacked. :(

9 p.m.

CBS: "A Gifted Man" (9.7 million, 6.2/10)
ABC: "What Would You Do?" (5.9 million, 3.7/6)
NBC: "Grimm" (5.6 million, 3.5/6)
FOX: "Kitchen Nightmares" re-run (2.9 million, 1.9/3)
The CW: "Supernatural" re-run (1 million, 0.7/1)

Darn. I figured they would delay it. Probably can expect the same out of the other shows I missed out on as well.