A great day today, dish Tune up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Comptech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 26, 2006
Travelers Rest SC
A rare 70 degree day today, got a chance to put my actuator on the correct side of the dish, did a little tweaking and despite the Forrest behind me that is now bare, can see from 87W to 127W. Sats in the middle of the arc using EBS pro to peak are 17 to 19 Db. This is on a 10 foot perforated Unimesh.

Lucky you. It didn't get above freezing here. I need to get my new 12' dish aligned better - I'm getting fairly decent performance with the initial alignment, though, from 97W to 125W. And get my 1.2 meter put up on the tower but I decided not to do it until we get back in the 40's.

I know the feeling it was 28 out when I put the dish back up last year, worked decent, but new it could do better and today proved it. This is a brand new 10 foot unimesh perforated 10 footer and it shines. Controlling it with Brians ASC1.

A rare 70 degree day today, got a chance to put my actuator on the correct side of the dish, did a little tweaking and despite the Forrest behind me that is now bare, can see from 87W to 127W. Sats in the middle of the arc using EBS pro to peak are 17 to 19 Db. This is on a 10 foot perforated Unimesh.
Thanks for the likes guys, took me way to long to do it right, but it is there now! Come late spring forget about beyond 113W.

Reactions: FTA4PA
If you get too warm you can always cool off up here, -20 overnight should almost do it.
Luckily I looked over my dishes a couple weeks ago when it was warmer, looked ok then, but apperently nothing works better than an antenna set up on the coldest day of the year...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts