A Huge Thank You!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kbcouch

Original poster
Oct 11, 2009
Northeast Ohio
To Stone Cold! He resolved my issue in an utmost professional manner! He corrected what 5 other customer service reps should have done in the first place. All he did was look at my account and saw what the problem was and fixed it. How did these others miss the info...was it because they never even pulled up the account and just told me wrong info in order to put a service on my account that I did not need? This makes a very bad start with DirecTV, but am very happy with the service I received from Stone Cold...thanks again!:angel:

No doubt, he's "da'man".

Scott: Give Stone a bigger PM box for his DTV resolution work - he is helping out the members and I think a paid Pub Membership might be a conflict of interest for him.

If the issue is the $20, I'll pay it - as long as you don't show it on his account (don't want to get him in trouble).

Dude is an assett to the site (well, the DTV side anyway ;)).

Mike

Last edited:
I was going to ask scott about that. My box gets full quickly. I would be more then happy to pay for a bigger pm box if such a thing is possible. With out being a pub member.

I like to be a pub member but I dont think it would look good. I am still trying to write a good case study using dslreports use of VerizonDirect forum as an example how it helped verizon public image. Dont thing it will go any where but hey it is worth a try.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)