A-List

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tedvan

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 11, 2005
I did a quick search and didn't see anything. Its my first post, but I've been a lurker for a long time. I probably could of put this in the hearts forum, but not sure. Anyway, this is what I got in an e-mail and thought I'd share without comment. If it is somewhere else, just put this note in their forum. I do not want to make people cranky.

"BEING ON THE A-LIST MEANS YOU'RE ALWAYS FIRST TO KNOW. Your status as one of our best customers makes you part of an exclusive group we call the "A-List." In the entertainment world, those on the A-List enjoy certain privileges. And so do you. Visit our special preview area and you'll be the first to experience the latest from DIRECTV."

It's gives some special beta page and says in the future I'll be recognized on the A-List. And even gives me a new phone number I don't believe is on my preferred card. To those that will ask my subscription level, I've been a Platinum level sub since the late 90s. I have had sports subs on and off for several years, but for the last two, haven't had any. I have no idea what the "priveledges" are.

Oh wait there is more

Sorry forgot to include this......Martin will be giving me help picking movies. I know some of this info is already known.

SCORSESE SELECTIONS
If you can’t decide which movie to watch on DIRECTV, we have someone who can help. Acclaimed filmmaker—and DIRECTV customer—Martin Scorsese will share his passion for cinema and offer personal recommendations every month in ON DIRECTV magazine. This DIRECTV exclusive will introduce you to influential directors, daring actors and the movies that changed how we look at film.
COMING IN SEPTEMBER
kj

NEW DIRECTV.COM
NEW DIRECTV.COM
When you’re on the A-List, you should always be recognized as such. The new DIRECTV.com will do just that. Once you log in, you’ll have access to special features available only to A-List customers, plus new entertainment areas to help you keep track of your favorite shows and get customized programming recommendations.
COMING SOON

WHAT’S HOT ON DIRECTV
"WHAT'S HOT" ON DIRECTV
If you’ve ever wondered what shows are popular with other DIRECTV customers, our new What’s Hot feature is the answer. Using your DIRECTV® Interactive Receiver, tune to the News or Sports Mix Channels to access a live display of what’s popular around the country, in your time zone or by category.
AVAILABLE AS OF 5/31

DIRECTV® GAMES
DIRECTV® GAMES
Soon, you and your family can enjoy popular casual games like Bejeweled and Sudoku, as well as kids favorites from Mattel. With DIRECTV Games and your Interactive Receiver, you’ll be able to play puzzles, trivia games featuring video clips from movies or TV shows, and more.
COMING THIS FALL

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)