A Little Help Please

Status
Please reply by conversation.

8valve

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 13, 2010
Adirondack Mts
Please bare with me, I am still trying to learn FTA KU. I am a old early day C Band guy. I cut some more trees today and picked up AMC-21, SES1 and Echo 121. I now have 15 Birds, not bad for being deep in the Adirondack Mountains and lots of forest. However, I have a confusing problem. On AMC-21, I get great video and no audio. Sure would like to get PBS with audio On SES-1, I get great audio and no video. Doing a blind search, I have transponders listed for Fox News, Weather, MSNBC, CNBC and others. All have great audio and no picture. On Echo 121, Blind Search found 7 transponders. None have audio or video Any advice on the above 3 Birds/Transponders Thanks 8Valve

OK
On SES1 (101W) most of those stations are scrambled but the audio is not. History & Bio are atill in the clear
121W (Echo9) everything is scrambled on there. That is a Dish Network satellite. There are some feeds once in a while on there (hint check Saturdays) but mainly its the few DIsh scrambled channels
125W the audio is AC-3 so you need one of the following
-HD receiver...they will output AC-3 as is
-Audio receiver that can decode AC-3 (dolby digital)
-Sonic Voom/Cyberhome adapter (do a search in the FTA area...lots of threads on it)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)