A little question about adding CSNBA HD

jrich2009

Original poster
Oct 28, 2009
San Francisco
I have a dish Classic Bronze 100 package+Bronze HD+Local Channels and I would like to add the CSNBA HD, but I can't find it anywhere in "Add or Change Programming" online.

I see that it's available in Regional Sports, but I can't find Regional Sports in the add/change section.

And the catch is that I have to order it online because I can't talk right now (wisdom teeth)

Any help please?

I have a dish Classic Bronze 100 package+Bronze HD+Local Channels and I would like to add the CSNBA HD, but I can't find it anywhere in "Add or Change Programming" online.

I see that it's available in Regional Sports, but I can't find Regional Sports in the add/change section.

And the catch is that I have to order it online because I can't talk right now (wisdom teeth)

Any help please?

jrich2009,

Assuming CSNBA is one of your local RSNs, you must subscribe to a minimum of DISH Bronze 100 Plus package rather than just Bronze 100 to get those RSNs.

jrich2009,

Assuming CSNBA is one of your local RSNs, you must subscribe to a minimum of DISH Bronze 100 Plus package rather than just Bronze 100 to get those RSNs.

Oh alright. So will just upgrading to the Bronze plus do or do I have to add some other package after that?

Thanks for the answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)