A new bug with L676 on my 722

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I've got over 1TB on about 75 programs and since L676, it takes minutes to access the EHD. It also takes minutes to delete anything, and I deleted down to below 1TB and it seems better. Is 1TB now the practical limit?

I also found 2 programs that I can't delete, no matter how hard I try. I'm now moving them back to the internal disk in order to delete them. (I hope!)

The EHD is a 1.5TB WD15EARS.

While I'm thinking explicitly about L676, I was also surprised to find two entries in the Broadband Setup menu that I don't remember seeing before. There's a Web Activation button that seems to be associated with Sling, and there's a My IP Devices button that seems to be about UPNP. I have several UPNP devices on my LAN, but the receiver shows none of them.

My complaint is when you access a 2TB EHD for read it takes a long time for the 722 to "index" the shows. Then every time you come back to the show list it indexes all the shows again. It does not seem to do this on smaller (.75TB or 1TB) drives. It may be that it is just fast enough than it does not annoy me on the smaller ones. The re-indexing seems to occur even if you do nothing except look at the show's description or even just delete the show. I could understand this if it were multi-user. I think the buffer for the index is just too small for a load of 1 to 2 hour shows.
-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)