A nice visit with an old friend: ST: DS9

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
The other day I was going through the itunes store looking for something to download to my ipod touch for the gym, and came across seasons 1-3 of DS9 for $12.99 each for the download. On a whim I bought season 1, and just watched Emissary.

I had forgotten how much I had enjoyed DS9. It was a great show, with excellent characters, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching the pilot. It has been MANY years since I had seen the show. I had forgotten how enamored I was with the young Terry Farrell as Dax.

I looked her up and she has not acted since 2003; she is living on a farm with her husband and kids in Hershey, PA.

Anyways, I think it will be fun reacquainting myself with DS9; I used to have every episode recorded on -- gasp -- VHS -- but those tapes are long gone. I looked at the DVD collection, but they are still going for $52 per season on Amazon, and $39 used. Bummer. I guess I'll keep watching on the "little" screen. :)

You can get an adapter for you ipod to connect to your TV. It is composite but it works well and gives a nice SD picture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)