A Nit for the H3 UI

Brussam

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 30, 2006
I use two Favorites channel lists. I normally change the list by double clicking the Guide button, and selection the list I want.

The fault in the H3 UI is that the selected Favorite list does not change in the first Guide click. The "Press Options Showing:<Favorite list>" stays the same as it was before changing lists.

If you use the Options button to change the Favorite list, the Showing does change but that is a separate button to press compared to double Guide button.

I learned that awhile back. I had to make myself start using the option button so I can remember which favorite list I am viewing. Hopefully, they willl change this.

I learned that awhile back. I had to make myself start using the option button so I can remember which favorite list I am viewing. Hopefully, they willl change this.
All you have to do to see what favorite list you are in is to press the guide button once. If you aren't where you'd like to be, then, you press the option button to make changes.

All you have to do to see what favorite list you are in is to press the guide button once. If you aren't where you'd like to be, then, you press the option button to make changes.
The issue is that the "Press Options Showing:<Favorite list>" does not change if you change the Favorites list by pressing the Guide button a second time. And if you presses the Guide button a second time to determine which list is selected, you can change it there without using the Options button. But then again, the display for the first Guide depression will be wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts