A Question for some friends?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Musher

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 10, 2007
Hello, I may be new to the site but been reading the posting here for a few years now and enjoyed it and have learned a lot of good info from everybody.

The Question that I have is for some friends who are moving and have D*. They currently live in between Baltimore and Washington DC. Moving Back home to Wisconsin.

They have a HDTV with the HR20 and digitalcable and roof antenna, They are buying a home in the Wausau-Rhinelander DMA. It's the set up that is the question and D* is giving them the runaround.

The Set up would be 101/102.8/110/119 + 72.5 for Wausau-Rhinelander Locals but they like watching the channel MHz Worldview which is carried at 95.0 W ? They like Baseball and want MLB EI and MLS DirectKick plus they are BIG Cricket TV Fans.

So can they get this setup they want 72.5 + 95.0 + 101 + 102.8 + 110 + 119

Thanks Musher

They can get the setup as long as they have LOS. My guess is that they may end up with a min of 2 dishes, but most likely 3. They'll definitely have the Slimline plus the supporting dishes for the 72.5 and 95. They'll also need a good multiswitch that can be provided by the Movers Connection, hopefully for free.

If they can't get a good answer, maybe retention or tech support will be able to shimmer some hope.

As long as they are subscribing to the needed channels the 3 dishes should be installed under the Movers program. It's their roof that will become a dish farm.

Thanks you for the info everybody, I knew somebody(s) could give the right answer. I knew the package they have right noww is the Premier Pack + HD and they have just the one receiver. I will call them and tell them to talk to either Retention or Tech Support.

I did look at ebay and some sellers have a DTV36ES dish just for 101 + 95. They have right now the dish AT9 one.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts