A sad anniversary for the FTA folks

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
The kids were so young on this news broadcast, I made my wife look at and I told her it was a high school project.
Little did I know that they were journal major graduates trying to break into the business, man they must of been paid peanuts

My fave was the kids running the news at that Montana/Nebraska College. Didn't they have a pony on their news logo?

Or was it Cheyenne WY?

It was KTWO (K2TV)
K2TV - Wyoming's News Leader

Equity didnt own them (they did at one time but sold it) and kept KKTU which is the logo that MikeLib posted (ABC8)

If you have access to C-Band, check out 99W where the NBC from Casper is on there (KCWY13). There is another "just got out of college" crew :)

Jim
You're thinking of KWWF (Not KWWL) which is now on the 118.7 C-Band mux.

on a side note....found a DVD of some retro jams that I had recorded back then. The picture quality isnt the best but hey its memories :)

OMG TWO YEARS??

Where has the time gone?!! I can't believe that! I was just discovering all the awesomeness of Equity and struggling with getting my dishes set to them and White Springs and then they pulled the plug on it all! Gaaaaaaah!!!!

Two years..... Woa.......

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts