A stock radio issue or Sirius issue?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mrkidkill

Original poster
Jul 19, 2009
Orlando
I have had Sirius in my Jeep for the past seven months. I have had no issue with it until the past two months. The Sirius system appears to lose signal and i cant hear anything however every channel on the external device is still displaying the artist, song, station name and everything, its even showing songs changing; there are no error messages. It was not bad at first, it would cut out for a few seconds then music would return. Then the amount of time would increase randomly. Ive noticed now when I get this loss, i change the station on the regular stock radio in my car, but it seems every channel for FM and AM is gone during these mysterious black outs. I will hit seek on the stock radio and it will cycle every channel as if there is nothing out there maybe only stopping on one or two stations on the way back to the original station for my Sirius, the ones that it stops at have no sounds as well. There are Dozens of stations in my town and now its as if none of them exist. I have never encountered this before and i have no idea whats causing it. Anyone have any advice or insight????

That was the only thing i was even close to considering. <Additional Information> These cuts happen regardless of weather or time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)