A warning when deleting timers

PHXHoward

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
PHX
Just a warning. I don't know if it is a glitch but watch out for it. When you want to delete a timer and pick delete from the list of options, it automatically checks the highest priority timer and you must uncheck it and then check the timer or timers that you actually want to delete. I did not notice this action and accidentally deleted my most important timer. Luckily I realized and was able to record a second showing.

What menu is this in? I've never seen anything that let me check multiple timers anywhere.

Just a warning. I don't know if it is a glitch but watch out for it. When you want to delete a timer and pick delete from the list of options, it automatically checks the highest priority timer and you must uncheck it and then check the timer or timers that you actually want to delete. I did not notice this action and accidentally deleted my most important timer. Luckily I realized and was able to record a second showing.

I just checked three of my Hoppers and one Hopper the highest priority gets checked and the other two Hoppers it doesn't. Go Figure.

In Timers folder click on Edit Action then select either Delete or Priority.

OK, I never even noticed that. I've just been clicking on the timer I wanted to delete, then selecting delete from the pop-up menu.

OK, I never even noticed that. I've just been clicking on the timer I wanted to delete, then selecting delete from the pop-up menu.

The delete edit works pretty good when you need to do some purging, but the priority edit is a little sluggish. I use the Edit Timer menu when I need to change a priority, works quicker for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)