AAD - Is Out of Business

I just check and my AAD channels are gone and I called and the announcement was they are out of business as of 2/25/2014.

That does hurt. Maybe Dish will go back into the DNS business? The transponders will be available.

Sounds like they did another hit and run.They pulled that crap with the HD to only SD a couple years back.Lot of folks never got their refunds myself included.

Either way there should have been some kind of notice given.Pull the channels with a month to go?Wonder how many folks they will cheat out of a refund now?

They may not have the money to refund.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

They were selling them to RV's remember? (That was the OP's question) So there is no reason they can't go back to doing it.

I thought they were too tampa.Seems like it was pretty stringent policy to get them but they did/do offer them.

Yes, it seemed very convoluted.

I would do a search and find the thread, but all I get for the second day in a row is;

"all remote agents unreachable and no available local indexes found"

Last edited:
Well I guess this opens up some space on the Western Arc... might go with a lot of the changes we are seeing on the Eastern Arc... Dish is making room for something...

You have to keep up. Dish was allowed to go back into the DNS business when they fullfilled the Local requirement. Then two years later Dish decided to drop the DNS channels by their choice.

My 907-914 channels are gone from the EPG. But 915 and 916 are still there.

I still have 907-914. 915 and 916 are not AAD. 915 is the grandfathered PBS which I have, I do not know what 916 is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)