AMIKO A3 unable to record Weigel content on 101

It told me that there was a “media match” in the content. I wish there was an alternative to youtube. They make it IMPOSSIBLE for people to do what I am trying to do, display a technical problem not RIP OFF THEIR PRECIOUS CR*P MOVIE FROM FIFTY BLOODY YEARS AGO !!

Have you tried Dailymotion or just upload it to a Dropbox or Google Drive

http://www.dailymotion.com/us?

I haven’t tried dailymotion yet, I’ll try that next. I don’t use dropbox, I have strong disagreements with their policies and google drive also spooks me. I’m totally untrusting of google but I had to sign up with the devil since getting the A3 and a little android table. I suppose it’s in for a penny, in for a pound with google. I’ll look into that as a last resort. I’m trying to upload another copy of the video that I’ve monkeyed with so that everything is backwards, we’ll see how that goes.
This time around it’s taking 4 times longer to upload, I suspect it’s trying to examine the video as it comes in for copyright violations and because it’s backwards it’s freaking out.

Screen Shot 2014-10-04 at 11.09.39 PM.png

Total failure on that. Off to dailymotion I suppose.

Apparently you have to be part of google plus to use google drive so I’ll be skipping that.
Google plus is a stalkers dream come true. I had a very bad experience on there in the past and I’ll never use it again.

I give up. Dailymotion is completely STUPID. It won’t activate my account. I keep hitting resend and it won’t send the email to confirm.
I’m done, I’m finished. I hate the internet and it hates me. I don’t want to be a part of it anymore.
F google and F youtube and F dailymotion and all the other idiot internet things.

I’m done messing with this too. I’ll just leave it alone and watch subscription TV and lurk about and maybe one day they’ll fix things.
Until then, I’m gonna go watch cartoons on OTA or Breaking Bad on Dish or Doctor Who on BBCA.

OK.... FINALLY......

link to video --> http :/ /www.dailymotion.com/video/k6bmnEHCZGo7XL90JII

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts