AAD channels disappeared

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PJW99

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 22, 2007
Did anyone else lose their distant networks from New York today? This morning I had WNBC and was able to watch programming this morning before I had to go to work. Just now I tried to watch WNBC and could not get to it. I can get channel 240 and 253 but not 241. None of my AAD channels are currently showing up in the channel guide. I tried to call AAD, but apparently I need to call during business hours. If AAD is not going to give me that channel back, perhaps I need to "move"?

couple of things

Did anyone else lose their distant networks from New York today? This morning I had WNBC and was able to watch programming this morning before I had to go to work. Just now I tried to watch WNBC and could not get to it. I can get channel 240 and 253 but not 241. None of my AAD channels are currently showing up in the channel guide. I tried to call AAD, but apparently I need to call during business hours. If AAD is not going to give me that channel back, perhaps I need to "move"?

What signal strength on Tp that they are on? Try hard reboot. If that doesn't work well maybe E* pulled them. The last one has to do with E* is trying to get back into distant nets. See this thread: http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-network-forum/222712-dish-fcc-let-us.html
I doubt that they have been pulled this quick.

Thanks for your help. The hard reboot did nothing, so Im thinking my distant nets are gone for good. Oh well. Guess its time to move.

The check switch showed that all of the LNB's are working properly. :( Sounds like I am out of luck until Monday as far as contacting AAD. Nor sure why they would just "disappear"

i have mine here all of them:)

Why do you have to wait until Monday? Call'em. It's happened to me a few times and they send a signal and they are back.

Billing Issue

You guys were right! I am on autopay with paperless billing, and ended up losing the debit card I had on file with AAD. I was also calling the wrong number for AAD. The number I called off of the mydistantnetworks website said I had to wait until Monday. Needless to say I was able to give them my new debit card, and they sent the stations back. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)