AAD Renewal Notice For HD

AKGolf

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Edmond, OK
I signed up for a three month trial two months ago and got all four networks for both cities. At the time it was a buy two months get the third free, so the cost was $99.96 for three months. It looks like that's still the case on my renewal notice. That's less that what the web site has listed.

Anyone see cheaper rates?

I pay $6/month from Dish for my HD Locals (last bill), for the guide primarily. So $18/month (at best) for AAD HD locals (4 channels) is 3 times the cost, not 'too' high considering.

I don't know why more people don't 'move' to avoid the extra ~$12/month (you probably can't do it in AK or HI though).

And I wonder how many people can get their OTA locals but still pay AAD for 'all-4'? Many don't have an OTA module to be able to do it on their receiver.

Those are higher than the amount on my invoice. I guess I'll just pay quarterly and see how long that lasts.
I must be missing something, because from your first post it seems like you are paying about $33/month and the site he linked to gives about $18/month for all 4 HD channels.

So that link DOES have lower rates like you requested. :confused:

I must be missing something, because from your first post it seems like you are paying about $33/month and the site he linked to gives about $18/month for all 4 HD channels.

So that link DOES have lower rates like you requested. :confused:

The $33 a month is for all 8 HD channels.

The $33 a month is for all 8 HD channels.
Okay, sorry I didn't catch the both cities part of the all 4 networks. So that's $3/mo better than the site (annually). But you can do much better if you only have 4 channels instead of 2 copies of each (especially if you have a DVR).

I'm guessing it wouldn't work to have you 'move' somewhere else.

Okay, sorry I didn't catch the both cities part of the all 4 networks. So that's $3/mo better than the site (annually). But you can do much better if you only have 4 channels instead of 2 copies of each (especially if you have a DVR).

I'm guessing it wouldn't work to have you 'move' somewhere else.

No where to move to, this is as good as it gets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)