ABC HD DVR questions

Littleyog

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 5, 2007
While recording ABC HD and watching at the same time I am experiencing problems with the feed, (For example, the picture goes from perfect to scrambled for no reason for minutes at a time, I really wish I could explain this better). Has anyone else every experience anything like this, and do you think I should call customer service?

I also have somewhat the same problem you are experiencing. My ota hd abc channel likes to go in and out every 10-20 seconds even at 100% strength. It has not always done this. i am using ota through my dish 622 box. are you also using the 622?

Do you know what the UHF channel number is? I have the same problem with NBC ota which is dig channel 2.1 but UHF 50 for me. Awhile back a guy said he has a theory that the 622 has issues with high UHF channels and high SS.

What is the difference between OTA and SAT? Cause I know there are two different ABC channels, one in the 9000's and one that is like channel 9. I am watching the 9000 channel one. Also I am using the 622.

Elwaylite, was there a way to fix the problem when you talked to the tech?

OTA(Over The Air) is from an antenna(outside/attic) and how some recieve their locals in HD.

IF your ABC is 9 and not 9.1 that means you are getting it via Dish network. If thats breaking up Id call them ASAP. I thought you might have an OTA issue like I do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)