ABC News One Live & ABC News Now out tonight on 89.0W on C Band??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jsattv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 4, 2006
Couldn't find ABC News Now 89.0W on C Band this evening. Does anyone know if it's out or not working. ie storm related?

There was an ABC analog feed on the satellite for awhile, but its been 3-4yrs since I've seen it appear. Never ABC NewsOne , just a national feed.

Thanks for the replies guys. Yes you are correct ABC NewsOne Live 1 & 2 are on KU Band, got them tonight - had to move the 12 Ft'er over 10 counts to the West on the V Box III and there they were on Tp: V - 11955, S=67 Q = 74. And when I readjusted for Pentagon Channel re Ice's comments on 89.0W on C Band got it with Q = 100, and Husker Vision is coming in good as well.

Not sure what's happening with my Dish but I've had to move it to the West and reset the V Box III count settings 8 - 10 ticks with a number of Sats to get better reception?? I think my Inclination and Declination Settings have shifted a bit with the colder below zero weather, and with all the snow in the back yard conditions are not the greatest for any kind of adjustments in this weather.

Are the other sats in their proper place or do they need to be reposition too?

Almost all sats need to be repositioned on V Box III about 8 to 10 counts to the West, but I've also noticed that the Inclination & Declination settings have also changed on the Dish. I tightened those Bolts as tight as I could in October but there have been times - at least 4 times this Winter where I've had to sweep a heavy load of snow off the bottom portion of the mesh Dish.

Thanks Lak 7 I'll make a reference mark when conditions are better. We got a lot of snow today & last night and had to struggle in 2 feet deep snow to step out to the Dish to clean off the heavy snow off the bottom half of the dish today. I've never seen so much snow as we've had this winter.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)