ABC ondemand channel now added on the hopper

How many of you are seeing this? We have Vivek Khemka from DISH on Satellite Nation last night and he said it wasn't available yet. I can't find it on my receiver.

i found the abc ondemand channel a couple days ago be sure to listen to vivek interview last night on satguys radio with scott it should be up where you can listen to it again today.press the ondemand button on your remote look for the channels listings then search for general entertainment ABC is at the bottom of the page or you can where you can search for your channel alphabectaly look for the box at the bottom of the ondemand channel page.

Any idea if/when the Joeys can access the "on Demand" Apps?

scott and vivek are talking about abc apps that will be coming real soon i talked to scott last night on satguys about this and vivek was talking about this last night he said it is not on his receiver yet vivek said scott would know more about this what is going on this app.

that is good news on ABC. but how about CBS and Fox. I thought CBS on Demand was going to be included in the latest agreement with Dish? and while Dish is at it how about fixing the Add Locals option for OTA's...

that is good news on ABC. but how about CBS and Fox. I thought CBS on Demand was going to be included in the latest agreement with Dish? and while Dish is at it how about fixing the Add Locals option for OTA's...

i too wish dish would fix the add locals options for ota's also

It was, and will be in due time. They just settled on terms, so it should be no earlier then January. I'm hopeful they will have the OD and SA active mid to late January.

Disney and dish announced their new agreement back in march and we are just now getting abc on demand. At that rate we should have cbs on demand by next fall

Disney and dish announced their new agreement back in march and we are just now getting abc on demand. At that rate we should have cbs on demand by next fall

Possibly especially when you consider that while a deal is done but the rumor is the contract is not finalized and signed yet.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Reactions: ChadT41
I figure it also takes them a little bit of time to decide what is going to go over and format to be compatible with each others systems. How far off am I Scott?

I've got it but for what it's worth there are very few shows on mine to watch! This is all that is listed:

A Charlie Brown Christmas
Backstage with Disney on Broadway
Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
Galavant
Million Dollar Arm
Than you America with Robin Roberts

I've got it but for what it's worth there are very few shows on mine to watch! This is all that is listed:

A Charlie Brown Christmas
Backstage with Disney on Broadway
Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
Galavant
Million Dollar Arm
Than you America with Robin Roberts

everyday they take down all the ondemand stuff nbc also does the same thing to you should get it back by 11am cst

Dish Anywhere and iPad AV adapter

attention 1317

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)