ABC says they are voted the best Morning Show

tornado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 13, 2004
Tulsa
In a commercial ABC is touting the prowess of their Morning Show anchors. In all fairness they are promoting President Obama as a guest. One part of the commercial says there is not any door that Diane Sawyer cannot open. Didn't NBC have an exclusive inside the White House special with exclusive interviews by their evening anchor on their network. The commercial is not just about Diane Sawyer, they mention individually every member of the morning team. They go on to say they were voted the top Morning Show. I watch their show ocassionally, but I am not convinced about how great they are. The commercial is really extreme in it's claims to me. It seems over the top and I am not in agreement about how great they are. I guess you have to see the commercial. To me the other network morning shows are pretty good. I have been stuck watching that channel after seeing Wipeout. They would not want to make a commercial about how bad their Morning Show is. I like these new forums. I guess all you have to do is watch TV and you will think of things to write.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)