ABC's the Crossing

It's almost like they don't want any mystery to the show and are trying to pretty much make it a low budget terminator, with the Apex being Skynet.

Will see to early yet to say, we may be in a for a whole new huge surprise, there trying or have killed 27 people
I don't mind them going in that direction, I've enjoyed the show so far. It's just a puzzle as to exactly what kind of show they're trying to go for.

I don't mind them going in that direction, I've enjoyed the show so far. It's just a puzzle as to exactly what kind of show they're trying to go for.
I think your missing something, was you taking a piss when that happened, one of the other female humans is also sick, the girl brought back the disease invented to kill humans, they only showed that for about 6 seconds

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I think your missing something, was you taking a piss when that happened, one of the other female humans is also sick, the girl brought back the disease invented to kill humans, they only showed that for about 6 seconds
She's sick, but it appears moreso a normal infection of some sort. Just something used so the show can reveal the branding.

And even the branding isn't a real mystery, it's probably just what the Apex's used on people.

As I said, I'm not complaining about the show, as I like it. I just can't get a handle on what type of direction they're trying to take the show.

She's sick, but it appears moreso a normal infection of some sort. Just something used so the show can reveal the branding.

And even the branding isn't a real mystery, it's probably just what the Apex's used on people.

As I said, I'm not complaining about the show, as I like it. I just can't get a handle on what type of direction they're trying to take the show.

Well that's perhaps on purpose, you wanted Mystery

Well that's perhaps on purpose, you wanted Mystery
I like for a show to have mystery. But not what the focus of the show is to be a mystery.

As I've continually said, I like the show, I'm just not sure what angle the producers are going for.

I like for a show to have mystery. But not what the focus of the show is to be a mystery.

As I've continually said, I like the show, I'm just not sure what angle the producers are going for.
The Crossing’s co-showrunner Dan Dworkin talks inspirations

FS: What inspired the idea for Leah’s unknown Mantle’s disease? Is it really an illness that’s based on something originally or did you specifically create it for the show?

Dworkin: We created it for the show but we had a genetic engineer, Andrew Hessel, as a consultant for the series. Any ideas like that or the concept of Apex, genetically engineered humans and diseases, we talked to him about all of that stuff and kind of reality checked it. The notion of something like Mantle’s disease is not that far into the future.

The way you can target a virus against a specific person or population by DNA is not possible yet but in the time period we’re dealing with, a hundred-fifty years from now, it will be possible. When we were trying to think of a way that Apex would try to wipe out the entire common population. Something like a targeted virus seemed a lot more insidious and efficient than something like a nuclear bomb. So, we thought that’s how someone might actually try to do it, that’s where the idea came from

A synopsis for a future episode says that Caleb discovers that there is an Apex insider among the group, besides Leah's mom. Perhap the Apex in the future discover the plans of the first migration kill everyone associated with creating the Apex, & they send one of their own to make sure that the creation succeeds.

A synopsis for a future episode says that Caleb discovers that there is an Apex insider among the group, besides Leah's mom. Perhap the Apex in the future discover the plans of the first migration kill everyone associated with creating the Apex, & they send one of their own to make sure that the creation succeeds.
There setting it up so the next president of the USA is an Apex

Woudn't surprise me. After all, they need a big bad enemy to stop.

It also appears the doctor's new cure, will be what causes apex's to be generated, making it appear to be the migration is what caused them in the first place.

Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey.

Woudn't surprise me. After all, they need a big bad enemy to stop.

It also appears the doctor's new cure, will be what causes apex's to be generated, making it appear to be the migration is what caused them in the first place.

Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey.
I thought, "What if Sophie(the doctor) is ultimately responsible for the creation of the Apex?"

Will the doctor die, maybe not, the Apex will need her to get her daughter out, she may donate her blood somehow t her is my prediction.
Or she uses some yet to be invented way to help her, that one is a no-brainer

The Crossing has been canceled.
Some more information:

‘The Crossing’ Canceled By ABC After One Season
The Crossing Cancelled at ABC

The Crossing premiered April 2 with American Idol as a lead-in, but that episode of the revived singing-competition series happened to match a series-low demo rating for a regular telecast. Post-Idol, the midseason drama managed to eke out a win in the 10 PM hour with a 1.0 and 5.45 million viewers. It outperformed same night last year for ABC by double digits but fell short of previous week’s The Good Doctor wrapper and its season average, though that still left it ABC’s second-most-watched Monday 10 PM debut, behind Doctor, in nearly three years.

I wonder how many more episodes they have in the can, and whether they'll broadcast them or just throw them up on Hulu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)