? about big ten net

BengalsFan24

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 24, 2006
I have noteced that Btn is listed as a reg. Channel in at200. I am not in a big ten state but want that chanel when I step up from 100. is it unlocked for ever one in 200 (I mean the rsn is listed separately In the line up) or will I need the multisport? if I need multisport I may just go to at100+ since you already get fox soccer that way.

If you are in one of the Big10 states (there are some exceptions in those states) it is included as a RSN...for everyone else its part of the multi-sports pack

Weird! I see what you are talking about... You get Fuel and Fox Soccer Channel in 100+ but don't get them in 200 (unless you have the Multi-Sport pack).

Weird! I see what you are talking about... You get Fuel and Fox Soccer Channel in 100+ but don't get them in 200 (unless you have the Multi-Sport pack).

i may need get ms pack then. 2 ?s: is speed in the ms pack? I 'm guesing it is sense fox owns it and fuel fox soccer and big 10 are in there and they own those second ? is if the reg NFL net is in there I know red zone is buy wandering abot reg net channel.

SPEED should be! :). I'm with Iceberg in that I think NFL Network is in it (or used to be listed on the channel list). Unless I'm just looking in the wrong places, I can't get a channel list from the DISH website. I can find the Multi-Sport package at $7 / month. I used to have the package and spent a lot of hours between Big-Ten Network, FSN Arizona and Mariner Monday on FSN Northwest. :)

Is that still available on a yearly basis? Back when it was $5.99, I can remember that you had the option of paying annually (with about a one month savings). I'm about to upgrade from the Welcome Package and am weighing options although IFC and the "need for SPEED" may just land me in the 200. :)

Is that still available on a yearly basis? Back when it was $5.99, I can remember that you had the option of paying annually (with about a one month savings). I'm about to upgrade from the Welcome Package and am weighing options although IFC and the "need for SPEED" may just land me in the 200. :)
The option we have available is for the Programming Packages (AT, Dish America, etc.) with the discount available if paid for annually, you get 1 month free. This does not apply to any other packages. You can add them up and make a payment but it will not have a discount for doing so.

Last edited:
thanks foot the answers I'm sold with nfl net. looks good. any Chance we mite see speed in the ms sometime. this unlocked alot of chanels thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts