about Metro Tv from Ghana

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

manuelpaz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 31, 2008
usa
Hi guys

Can someone tell me please if Metro tv from Ghana still in north America beam or not more because i got that before the storm but now nothing please some one i really thanks for any info. Nss 10 @ 35W frequency (3805V 2143 7/8)

manny paz

Hi guys

Can someone tell me please if Metro tv from Ghana still in north America beam or not more because i got that before the storm but now nothing please some one i really thanks for any info. Nss 10 @ 35W frequency (3805V 2143 7/8)

manny paz

ill check for you.

crackt out,.

Hi Crackt

i really happy to hear from that Metro Tv still there because on lyngsat is not more,

thank u for ur comment.

Manny Paz

I Sanjap

this is manny, well first are u from ghana? well because here in n.y and n.j there's a lot from ghana but really some times they ask me for this tv station, is really good, nice soccer and news but like i said in this forum it was showed before in lyngsat with transponder and foot print but now nothing but still there, and as far as i remember foot print won't go up to texas with a 6 foot but u can try .

good luck manny paz

I Sanjap

this is manny, well first are u from ghana? well because here in n.y and n.j there's a lot from ghana but really some times they ask me for this tv station, is really good, nice soccer and news but like i said in this forum it was showed before in lyngsat with transponder and foot print but now nothing but still there, and as far as i remember foot print won't go up to texas with a 6 foot but u can try .

good luck manny paz

manuelpaz my QTH: 47°55?43?N 23°53?33?E is not a secret :D and it's not ghana

soccer they have from setanta I watch it sometimes , and of course they have good music, news and african movies all in english , nice channel:cool:

Hi Doktorofsat

well yes this channel is good i nice soccer. what size dish u have it, because i got a 6 foot was ok here in n.j.

I use to get this channel with a 4 footer (66SQ) on my classic NA until I move my dish (damm tree in the way now :( )

You should have no issues with a 6 footer :)

Hi Scottc98

well i used to have it too w/my 4 foot dish but i was really hard to lock it so i change for a 6 foot now got it with 72% in Omega box.

manny

I try that sat with a 6 foot KTI dish on Metro tv and i get 72 Q with a Traxis 3500 receiver

dk-sat

Hi really happy for hear from u about the Qs is same as mine = 72 with 6 f00t fortec dish from Sadoun and with Omega Receiver.

Really thanks for ur thread. manny

Hi Scottc98

well i used to have it too w/my 4 foot dish but i was really hard to lock it so i change for a 6 foot now got it with 72% in Omega box.

manny

I don't remember it being hard to lock at all. I've had my conical scaler ring this entire time and maybe physical location makes a difference. I had to move my dish over about 10 feet and that was just enough to lose 37.5W and 40W (was always blocked from 43W through 58W :( )

Some receiver have a hard time locking this channel , because of the low SR 2143

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)