About ready to go Uverse internet/phone

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Non-promo price, full year...$55, 12 Mbps and unlimited long distance, as opposed to current AT&T phone (no long distance) and 6Mbps DSL for $82.00. Got this at AT&T store when renegotiation our cell plans. Guaranteed no more than 10% increase next year. Anyway, hope I like that part of Uverse....told them not to even try to sell me TV. I know AT&T is a open target for some, but we were treated great. Very good rep we dealt with.

Last edited:
That's a pretty decent price.

Centurylink unlimited long distance with all the calling features included + 8 mbps dsl runs me $76 and change monthly.

Yeh, I was ready to dump our land line to make up for the increase for my FIRST iphone (yes, I'm Jurassic), but ended up saving a couple of bucks. Just hope we won't be disappointed with the Uverse service.

Install was not fun, they did not have the faintest idea of how to make the modem/router works with my Linksys repeater, but 5 hours later, the finally got it. Speeds are actually a bit in excess of the rated 12 Mbps. Their test on my line showed I could easily get 60, but that's the point of negative return. So far, so good..Roku and on demand is slick as hell. Happy so far.

Install was not fun, they did not have the faintest idea of how to make the modem/router works with my Linksys repeater, but 5 hours later, the finally got it. Speeds are actually a bit in excess of the rated 12 Mbps. Their test on my line showed I could easily get 60, but that's the point of negative return. So far, so good..Roku and on demand is slick as hell. Happy so far.

Ahh,life in the fast lane!

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but, are you sure that is a non-promo price? In my area, $55 is the price for 12mb internet/unlimited phone bundle, but that is for 12 months, and it also says $31.05 off: ?

Internet & Phone

149905-bubble-off-31dot05_AA0024DO.jpg
$ 54 .95 /month for 12 months Details

And this in my cart:

U-verse Internet
img_div_minicart_311x12_AA000E11.gif
AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet Max$51.00

$26.05 off Internet for 12 months-$26.05

High Speed Internet Equipment Fee
What's This?
$6.00

Internet Subtotal$30.95
U-verse Voice
btn_arrow_box.gif

Finish Setup
img_div_minicart_311x12_AA000E11.gif
AT&T U-verse Voice Unlimited
$35.00

Select current or new phone numberRequired

$5 off Voice for 12 months-$5.00

1 Published Phone Listing$0.00

Voice Subtotal$30.00

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)