Absolute Least Expensive 6 Room Dish Service?

bradesp

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 21, 2005
How do I subsribe and obtain the absolute least expensive Dish serivce. I require NO premium channels or Movie Channels. I don't' care about "extra Channells".. just a basic cable lineup.

Thanks in Advance!

bradesp

Call a local retailer and tell them what your looking for, you will basicly need 3 322 dual tuner no frills receivers and a dpp44 switch. The third receiver will be a purchase as will the switch, this will run around $350 or so, programming will be the family package minus locals for $19.99 a month plus an additional $12 a month for the 2 additional receivers. Also where the 3 receivers go there must be a phone jack within 20 feet that can be easily reach with a phone cord from the receiver(s) to the jack without having to run infront of a doorway otherwise there is an additional $5 a month service fee per receiver. No way to go cheaper with satellite than this so far as I know.

If you do not need to view 6 different things at the same time then just split a few tv 2's out to an additional room. The tv 2 on the dual tuner receivers come with a UHF remote that chances the channel through the walls. Having a Dish1000 or a Dish 500 with a DPP twin you can use the seperator with the dual tuner receiver to run one wire to a few dual tuner receivers. You would only be charged $5 extra per month total for the second receiver if you keep the phone lines connected. You would then get to watch four different things at the same time and split tv 2 out to two more rooms giving you 6 total rooms with only two receivers needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)