ACC IS Here

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HipKat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 25, 2017
Pekin, IL
I just got the email

Great news!

ESPN and DISH have an agreement in principle to distribute the ACC Network on DISH TV just in time for tonight’s opener between the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and the #1 ranked Clemson Tigers. You can find tonight’s game on channel 402.

I was texting with a friend of mine in Ohio during the game. He has dish on western arc, I'm on eastern. We both had ACC network on channel 148, but his was sd, mine was hd. I also had ACC
Network on channel 402 in HD, he didn't have that channel in his guide at all. We also figured out that his SEC network is sd only, mine is hd. He's an installer also. We can't figure out what's going on with these.. Anyone else here seeing these channels in sd only?

I got this from DISH Network CEO Erik Carlson last night, but was in bed already when I got it...

Great news! DISH and ESPN have an agreement in principle to distribute the ACC Network on DISH TV and Sling TV just in time for tonight’s opener between the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and the #1 Clemson University Tigers. If you are a DISH subscriber with America’s Top 120+ or above you can find the game on channel 402. The ACC Network is available on Sling Orange tonight and on Sling Orange Sports Extra starting tomorrow.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I got this from DISH Network CEO Erik Carlson last night, but was in bed already when I got it...

Great news! DISH and ESPN have an agreement in principle to distribute the ACC Network on DISH TV and Sling TV just in time for tonight’s opener between the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets and the #1 Clemson University Tigers. If you are a DISH subscriber with America’s Top 120+ or above you can find the game on channel 402. The ACC Network is available on Sling Orange tonight and on Sling Orange Sports Extra starting tomorrow.
In "BED". Scott you're supposed to be watching out for us.:imshocked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)