Is there a solution?? (Wally)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SPower

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 14, 2019
Fallon, NV
I have the Wally receiver, I am currently stationary....the Wally does a mandatory reset every night (you can tell it when to do it, you cannot turn this feature off) the problem is EVERY day when I turn it on it starts the Starting Up procedure! Once in a blue moon I can turn it on and it resumes and goes directly to TV.

Why is it doing this?? It is soooo annoying!! Why isn't it doing a complete reset so when it is turned on the next day it goes straight to TV?

Fingers and toes crossed there is a solution to this!!

Thanks in advance!!!

I am using a King VQ4550 automatic dish

I had that problem with every King Controls dish I owned. I don't know if it's related to the overnight reboot or to the morning dew or what. The dish is so small in those units, all the conditions have to be right.

Sooo I called Dish, they are sending me a new Wally, so we will see what happens....upon further investigation, since I was thinking it was possibly the dish alignment....if I move it just a little bit I lose sat 129, but when I look up the coordinates for Sat 129 it shows the elevation of about 43 degrees, this is pointing pretty high up! Like no obstacles could be in the way. Sat 110 & 119 are close to the same elevation. How can the dish be so temperamental? So maybe it is the receiver? Going crazy with this!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)