access OTA channels when satellite can't be accessed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
my satellite is having issues and won't connect for some reason. is there anyway to bypass the satellite search so I can use my OTA tuner in peace? I'd like to at least watch SOME TV today.

I seem to remember if I push "Menu" then "Guide" and chose the local station on the guide, that worked.

If your equipment will be out of service for a while, it only takes a minute to take your OTA coax and connect it directly to your TV. Or better, use a splitter and have it connected at the AM 21 and your TV at the same time.

If your equipment will be out of service for a while, it only takes a minute to take your OTA coax and connect it directly to your TV. Or better, use a splitter and have it connected at the AM 21 and your TV at the same time.
i just don't want to have to take the TV out of its area, hook it up, and then have no 5.1 :(

There's a bigger issue to be concerned about if your satellite at your place is having issues.
Most people only have a satellite dish installed at their house.
Did you need to get approval from your city government to get a satellite installed at your place ?

There's a bigger issue to be concerned about if your satellite at your place is having issues.
Most people only have a satellite dish installed at their house.
Did you need to get approval from your city government to get a satellite installed at your place ?

I must admit I am tired of this type of response. If you are going to be a smart ass, at least put a smilie in your post. ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)