Account Sharing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sands`

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 26, 2005
I have seen in the past month people coming down on guys asking how to get a US satellite here in Canada but it seems that Iceburg wants to close the tread or you guys just say it is illigal eithere way you look at it you to are doing something illigal why else would you need a CDN addy to Subscribe our Canadian service have double standards the fight not to allow canadians to Sub to american dish forcing us to use Brokers who really are the ones doing the account sharing and making money huge money forcing us to what you call Account share it seems easier for people in the US to get our service because you can pay with US credit card it seems that CDN's can not do this free way support and Small Dish wanted huge money just for 1 receiver and if you wanted more it was double the cost and so on so who really is account sharing

Sorry, I'm going to have to give you a D- for that post. It's one long run-on sentence and no punctuation at all.

Jesus Christ (sorry there big man in heaven) use some punctuation next time. Since I can't understand this, I'll have to split it out

Sands` said:
I have seen in the past month people coming down on guys asking how to get a US satellite here in Canada but it seems that Iceburg wants to close the tread
I don't close threads when people say they are in Canada and want a US subscription...I nuke it for account sharing, which is illegal. Get your facts straight...and its IcebErg
or you guys just say it is illigal eithere way you look at it you to are doing something illigal why else would you need a CDN addy to Subscribe our Canadian service
US people subscribing to Candian systems is a grey area...your government doesn't allow Canadians to subscribe to Dish or Direct legally
have double standards the fight not to allow canadians to Sub to american dish forcing us to use Brokers who really are the ones doing the account sharing
most brokers don't work that way...the ones who do got shut down.
and making money huge money forcing us to what you call Account share
again...some do it that way, and that is why they are getting shut down
it seems easier for people in the US to get our service because you can pay with US credit card
correct....that is how it is done...auto cc pay :)
it seems that CDN's can not do this free way support and Small Dish wanted huge money just for 1 receiver and if you wanted more it was double the cost and so on so who really is account sharing

you don't get ti, do you?

Account sharing is having more than one receiver at different locations. US citizens who subscribe to Canadian TV get billed through their CC in most cases, so SC or ExpressVu bill MY credit card in CAD $$ and I get charged the US converted amount. We are not account sharing. Some brokers do that, and they have been shut down.

Oh, and thread closed :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.