Activate new DISH Network account w/o Service Tech

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nutshellml

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
East Coast
Hello everyone... I would like to know if there is a way for me to activate a new DishNetwork account without having a technician/service person come out to the house to install the boxes. Basically, I already have the boxes (I bought them) had my own Dishes and LNBs and had somebody set everything up for me and align the antenna. So now i just need to start a DishNetwork account. Any advice or information would be helpful. Thank you in advance...

Perfecto... Thanks!

Lastly, with satelitte there isn't a way for them to see actually WHERE you are receiving the signal correct? meaning my billing/address on file doesn't necessarily have to be where i'm receiving the signal...

No it doesn't, but if you are stacking, setting up at more than one address, you WILL get audited and you WILL get shut off.

No it doesn't, but if you are stacking, setting up at more than one address, you WILL get audited and you WILL get shut off.

No, i'm actually overseas and can receive the signal and service and plan to pay for the regular package, but dish doesn't provide at my location. which is why i want to establish the account at my stateside address.

(how do they audit you? send a service tech to the registered address?)

No, i'm actually overseas and can receive the signal and service and plan to pay for the regular package, but dish doesn't provide at my location. which is why i want to establish the account at my stateside address.

(how do they audit you? send a service tech to the registered address?)

The DISH audit Nazis will call and get you to read off the receiver numbers, location codes on each receiver in your house by reading the information on your sat receiver screen. IF you are not there that would mean you fail the audit and they will shut down all but one receiver on your account. You can't get them turned back on either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)