activating 2 312's with 2 tvs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

shakobe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 25, 2009
California
Im in d process of activating (2) 312 receivers to 2 tvs i will be purchasing the 2 other tvs next weekend and will be using them with the 312 receivers. My question is if i call dish to acitvate these receivers can they activate them with just 2 tvs plugged in or do i hv to have the four when i acitvate them. Again i will b purchasing the other two tvs next weekend as they will b on sell. Hope this makes sense

I did the online and just put that I had 4 tvs. When the installer showed up, I said that I hadn't bought the additional TVs yet. I ended up buying a 3rd, but really just wanted the dual tuners.

d receivers that im activating i just bought they r brand new and i will not need an installer to do this since the installers cahrge $ i will do the connections myself since i already have a dish all im planning on doing is call dish to activate once i do d connections

You don't need all four tv's. The 2 you have will work fine. Just be sure you have a tv hooked to each receiver to see that they are activated. You can hook up the other two at a later date. Dish has no way of telling if you have all 4 tv's.

since im activating 2 322 recivers to 2 tvs how many coaxial cables do i need to connect for receivers to b activated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)