activating 2 312's with 2 tvs

shakobe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 25, 2009
California
Im in d process of activating (2) 312 receivers to 2 tvs i will be purchasing the 2 other tvs next weekend and will be using them with the 312 receivers. My question is if i call dish to acitvate these receivers can they activate them with just 2 tvs plugged in or do i hv to have the four when i acitvate them. Again i will b purchasing the other two tvs next weekend as they will b on sell. Hope this makes sense

I did the online and just put that I had 4 tvs. When the installer showed up, I said that I hadn't bought the additional TVs yet. I ended up buying a 3rd, but really just wanted the dual tuners.

d receivers that im activating i just bought they r brand new and i will not need an installer to do this since the installers cahrge $ i will do the connections myself since i already have a dish all im planning on doing is call dish to activate once i do d connections

You don't need all four tv's. The 2 you have will work fine. Just be sure you have a tv hooked to each receiver to see that they are activated. You can hook up the other two at a later date. Dish has no way of telling if you have all 4 tv's.

since im activating 2 322 recivers to 2 tvs how many coaxial cables do i need to connect for receivers to b activated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)