Activation Problems

bsilvertab

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
May 12, 2004
Rockford MI
I install E* and D* as a secondary job and constantly have problems activating systems after they are installed. Yesterday I talked to Tech support and he said that the system couldn't be activated until the work order is closed. My responce was, "well, we have never had to do that before." WTF! After I was on the phone for 30 minutes he told me to call 800-ADD-DISH, which was not a working number. I called back and got someone in customer service who was helpful in activating the system. I really like E* and will sell customers that over D* any day of the week, but I have had so many customer service releated issues it is crazy. Does anyone have a phone number that I can use to activate a system or get technical problems resolved without have to try 3 times to get a hold of a compitent person?

Advise?

Thanks,
BSilvertab

Thats not a public number and shouldnt be posted, that number is specificaly for retailers, subs, and inhouse techs and giving it out will make the length of time it takes to reach a csr or tech support person even longer than what it has been.

Update, a mod removed a reply post that Im referring to.

Last edited:
It asks if your a customer, I assumed it was ment to be used by intellagent customers too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)